Friday, August 27, 2010

Reflection: What I've learned in OCHANGE class

Honestly, during the first weeks of school I didn't know what to learn or what to expect in this class. I figured it's a class wherein we would be loaded with xeroxed readings and papers. But overall, I learned a lot. The things I learned during Organizational Theory class was somewhat incorporated in this subject.

In this course, I learned how to communicate effectively in an organization. I also learned ways in handling change and resolving problems in the organization. The 10 organizational methods such as Future Search, Whole Scale Change, Open Space and others will be really helpful in the future especially when we are part of an organization that is experiencing problems. One important incite that I learned that, the organizational members as a whole makes up the entire organization. Therefore, they should work as a team and that they should have good leadership amongst them. The success of its members will ensure the success of the whole organization. There should be order and a definite system to followed, a shared vision so that no one will be left behind or make an error.


I believe that the things I've learned in this class will be put into good use someday :)


By: Vina Almeda


No comments:

Post a Comment